Thursday, May 23, 2013

God Zeus YHWH and Mary Gods and Goddesses of Earth speaks to Acetr444


A C E

    T  R 4 4 4

You will become an angel one day

 

God: Glory to you my son

Acetr444: Glory to you also

Acetr444: I envy Metatron Henoch Saint Mary Magdalene Jesus who ascended into heaven

Perseus Hercules Helen of Troy who became deified as gods and goddesses in Olympos

God Zeus YHWH: Don’t envy it’s wrong

Acetr444: I want to become like them

God Zeus YHWH: You will be like them

God Zeus YHWH: You will be highest

God Zeus YHWH: You will become an angel one day

 

God Zeus YHWH: Here is Mary

Mary: Hello I’m Mary

Mary: Let’s have sex in heaven

Mary: It is still far

Mary: One billion years 1000000000 years

Mary: I’m bigger then

Acetr444: I’m a giant then

Mary: Giant dic

Acetr444: Let’s have sex in heaven

Acetr444: And the beautiful angels women and Goddesses

Mary: I envy

Acetr444: Will I go to heaven?

Mary: For sure you will be in heaven

 

God of the Sun Zeus YHWH: Glory to you forever

Acetr444: Glory to you also

God Zeus YHWH of the Sun: My beloved son

God Zeus YHWH:  I love you my son

Acetr444: My father

God Zeus YHWH: You will become an angel

God Zeus YHWH of the Sun: I will bless you all the days of your life

God Zeus YHWH of the Sun: I will take you to Heaven

God Zeus YHWH of the Sun: I am your Creator ... Just kidding

God Zeus YHWH: You will become an angel

God Zeus of Mount Olympus : You will be in the Heavens in the future

God Zeus of Mount Olympus: Learn to fight

 God Zeus and the Gods and Goddesses of Mount Olympus:

We will exalt you as a God

Deification

You will become like Hercules Perseus Cupid Zeus Poseidon Hades

Acetr444 prays to God before the Sun on Earth

Acetr444: Will you take me to heaven?

God Zeus YHWH through the Sun: I will take you there in the future (Heaven)

God Zeus YHWH of the Sun: Amen.

Acetr444: Amen.

 

Earth Gods and Goddesses speak through

Thunders and lightings on Earth May 23 2013 anno domini Thursday

Acetr444 Chaos Gaia Eros : My parents take me to Mount Olympus

Earth Gods and Goddesses speak through thunders and lightning:

Olympus din iyan!

Olympus also that here Earth

This is also Olympus

Gaia the Earth  

                            

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gods and Goddesses Creators and Creatoresses Multiverses Universes

Pray to love serve and worship the Creators and Creatoresses Gods and Goddesses

 

Water Earths Water Suns Moons Stars Planets Galaxies Universes Multiverses

Water plants

Grow plants and animals

Mate the animals

Mate the humans

Breeding

 

Super Computer Robotics

Artificial Intelligence

Androids

Planets Suns Moons Stars Galaxies Multiverses Univereses Intelligence

Spaceships Robots Ships Airplanes Trains Trucks Cars

Atom Bombs to deflect Asteroids Meteors Meteorites Havoc to Earth Planets Stars Suns Moons

Organic Robots Earths Planets Stars Suns Moons   

 

Intermultiversal Interuniversal Intergalactic Interplanetary Space Government  

To take care of the Universes and all Life Forms

To serve the Creators and Creatoresses Gods and Goddesses Archons and Archonesses   

No comments:

Post a Comment