Sunday, May 19, 2013

God Zeus YHWH of the Sun and Earth Gods and Goddesses speak to Acetr444 and to All.God commands


EARTH Gods and Goddesses: CUPID HERE WHO ARE YOU? GREEK RELIGION!



God: Creator Sun God Zeus YHWH to Acetr444: I will make you into an Angel God

                                                                                 I will ask help from the universes

                                                                                 I will make you into an Angel Devil so strong



For the holy sons and daughters of Gods and Goddesses Creators and Creatoresses

Multiverses Universes Galaxies Suns Moons Stars Planets

San Cristel Arcangel Messias

God through the Sun: You will become an angel one day

LINEAGE? CHAOS GAIA EROS I AM ZEUS THE RIDER OF THE SPHINX

THE RIDER IS SHIT (Ace ACETR444)

Chaos the Universe first self-emerged protogenoi Gaia Mother of Earth second self-emerged goddess

Eros third self-emerged god Protegenos Phanes

Creator God Zeus YHWH of the Sun to Acetr444: My Nephew My Co-God

God through the Sun to Acetr444: King of Earth

Earth Gods and Goddesses: Si Jesus na lang ang maghari sa lupa

            Him Jesus be the king on Earth
Jesus Christ Son of God YHWH Yahweh Sabaoth speaks to Acetr444 son of ACETR444 and of Goddess Chaos Gaia Eros Zeus Hera: Acetr444: Make me into an angel. Jesus: I will make you into a Devil. Why do you persecute me? Acetr444: It is to exalt the higher Gods and Goddesses God Zeus YHWH through the Sun: Jesus repent. Zeus YHWH: Sorry Jesus is dumb. You must correct all things. The Creators and Creaotresses Gods and Goddesses must be worshipped. God of the Sun: Jesus says sorry. Acetr444: It is okay Lord Jesus. Make me into an angel. God Zeus YHWH: I will be the one to make you into an angel. You will be an angel one day. An Angel God. Jesus: I will make you into an angel. My son. Meet me in heaven.
Mary mother of Jesus Christ Son of YHWH Yahweh Sabaoth (Tsebaoth the Good): Hello I'm Mary Meet me in heaven.
God Zeus YHWH: Respect YHWH Yahweh Sabaoth He is High.
YHWH: Exalt me also my son. Exalt those Gods Higher than me. The Hierarchy of the Creators and Creatoresses Gods and Goddesses Mutliverses Universes Galaxies Suns Moons Stars Planets
Gods to Acetr444: You will ascend to the heavens of Mount Olympus

Earth Gods and Goddesses to Acetr444 through thunders and lightnings:

God of Earth: CUPID HERE WHO ARE YOU? Acetr444: I am Gabriel I am ACETR444

CUPID URANUS YAN! CUPID URANUS THAT!

God through the Sun: Command all to take care of the Universes

God of the Sun shewn Acetr444 the Archangel Metatron Henoch seventh generation son of Adam and Eve of YHWH Sabaoth Anthropos Pistis Sophia Ialdabaoth and of Eden Earth Titaness Goddess Gaia

Zeus to Acetr444: You will become a human god titan

God of the Sun: You will become Saint Acetr444 the Archangel Angel of the Presence of Zeus YHWH

Angel of the Divine Face of YHWH

Zeus YHWH of the Sun: YHWH Yahweh Sabaoth is my lower lesser counterpart

Earth Gods and Goddesses through lighjtnings and thunders: GREEK RELIGION!

God of the Sun to Acetr444: You will become a Saint

                                                You are a Saint

God: You are in paradise

Acetr444: Take me to Mount Olympus

Earth: Olympus din iyan

           Olympus also this Earth 

God of the Sun: Grow as a giant on Earth You are needed there

God of the Sun Zeus YHWH: Angel God Lucifer Zeus YHWH is your cousin

Earth Gods and Goddesses to Acetr444 through rains and lightnings and thunders:
ANAK NAMIN YAN! Offspring of ours that!
SANLISANLIBUTANG ANAK NAMIN YAN!
Universes Universes offspring of ours that!
God Zeus to Acetr444: You will ascend to the highests heavens
                                       You are the son of the Highests Creators and Creatoresses
                                        Gods and Goddesses Multiverses Universes Galaxies
                                        Suns Moons Stars Planets
Earth Gods and Goddesses through rain lightnings and thunders: GREEK RELIGION!
God of the Sun  Creator God Zeus YHWH: Command all to worship Me
                                                                       The Gods and Goddesses Creators and Creatoresses
                                                                        Multiverses Universes Galaxies
                                                                        Sins Moons Stars Planets
                                                                        Command all to take care of the Universes
                                                                         Galaxies Suns Moons Stars Planets
EARTH to Acetr444: CUPID URANUS YAN! CUPID URANUS THAT!
 
God Creator Zeus YHWH through the Sun to Acetr444: I choose you. I am counting on you.
You are immortal. Grow as a Giant on Earth. Take care of the Universes.
When you die I will take you to heaven. I will reclothe you with a new body. You will become an Angel God.
Your guardian angel is Micahelo.
Lucifer Zeus YHWH is your master.
Zeus YHWH of the Sun: I am your new father.
God commands all: Command all to take care of the universes galaxies suns moons stars planets

God Zeus YHWH through Helios the Sun: Find and crown and exalt the sons of God Zeus Gaia and of the Gods and Goddesses on Earth. (see Zeus Family http://www.theoi.com Archaeology DNA Test
Microbiology Biology Astronomy test
Creator God Zeus YHWH of the Sun: The sons of God Zeus and Gaia the Earth are in Greece and all over the Earth.
The sons of Yahweh Sabaoth are in Iraq Eden and Israel sons and daughters descnedants of Adam and Eve.
Make them rule the Earth and the Universes.
The other humans came from miniature tiny planets near these universes.

Cupid God of the Moon and Acetr444: Make me into a God. I will make you into a God.
Cupid Moon God:  Respect me and worship me. I am God.

God of the Sun Zeus YHWH of the Universe (Milky Way Galaxy): Command and Make all Love me Worship me and Serve Me Command all to take care of the Universes Galaxies Suns Moon Stars Planets

A God Universe Being from another Universe visited and appeared to Acetr444 on Earth from another universe. It was spherical in form as black as space and has glowing red orb eyes.
It flies at limitless speeds and deifes gravity. It looked at Acetr444 flashed a beam on Acetr444 then it flew. This Universe God being came another Creator of another Universe.

Thew Multiverses Universes are vast.

There are an Infinite (uncountable many) Supreme Creator Beings per Universe.
Each planet is composed of An Infinite Multitude of Gods and Goddesses.

There are Infinite Uncountable Many Creators and Creatoresses Gods and Goddesses
in the vastness of Unlimited Time and Space Matter and Energy of the Vast Infinite Multiverses Universes Galaxies Suns Moons Stars Planets.
  
       




 





No comments:

Post a Comment