Wednesday, May 22, 2013

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH grants Acetr444's dreams and wishes


Lord Acetr444 pleads to Creator God Zeus YHWH of the Sun

Make me into a Creator God

Me me into a powerful Creator God

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: Granted

Multiverses Universes Suns Moons Stars Planets

Mercury Venus Earth Mars Saturn Jupiter Uranus Neptune Pluto

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: Granted

 Acetr444: Make me into an Angel God

Acetr444: Make me like your son Lucifer Zeus YHWH

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: Granted like Lucifer Zeus YHWH

Acetr444: Lesser?

Sun: Of course lesser

Sun: Glory to you my Son

Acetr444: Yes Abba Father

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: Thank you

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: Swear to me you will serve me forever

Acetr444: I swear to you I will serve you forever

Make me into an angel of the Milky Way Galaxy Universes

God the Sun Zeus YHWH: Granted

Creators and Creatoresses

CHAOS GAIA EROS OURANOS OCEANOS CRONUS RHEA HADES POSEIDON ZEUS HERA ANTHROPOS PISTIS SOPHIA IALDABAOTH

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: You already are

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: All you dreams wishes granted

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: My promise to you you will become like Lucifer Zeus YHWH (Angel god son of God the Sun Zeus YHWH)

Sun: You’re funny

Sun: I have lots of power don’t worry

Sun: All your wishes granted

Acetr444: Give me Goddesses Angels women to be my wives

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH: Granted Many of them

God the Sun Creator Zeus YHWH to Acetr444: You will become like Angel Lucifer Zeus YHWH

You new name in Heaven

Zeus: You will become like Kyklopes

ACET444

 

No comments:

Post a Comment