Tuesday, May 21, 2013

God sends Mary Queen of Heaven of Sabaoth and Lord Jesus Christ son of YHWH Yahweh Sabaoth to speak to the Lord Acetr444 son of Creator ACETR444 Titans Gods and Goddesses Chaos Gaia Eros Ouranos Oceanos Cronus Rhea Hades Poseidon Zeus Hera


God of the Sun Creator God Zeus YHWH:

YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE

(To Acetr444 and to all  the righteous worthy of Eternal Life in Heaven)

God Zeus YHWH: I will return you to your parents (Gods and Goddesses)

God of the Sun Creator God Zeus YHWH : I am your New Father

God of the Sun Creator God Zeus YHWH: Jesus speak to Ace.

 Acetr444: Can you make me into an angel?

Jesus: Yes I will make you into an Angel. My son.(Jesus Son of God YHWH Yahweh Sabaoth ascended into Heaven of Sabaoth (0-40 anno domini at the age of 33 earth years old)

Ace: Father. My brother.

Jesus: I will make you into a Devil so strong.

Jesus: Meet me in Heaven.

Mary: Hello I’m Mary. ( Mary Mother of God the Son YHWH Jesus Christ Sabaoth; Mary who was ascended into heaven (0-100 anno domini)  

Mary: Meet me in Heaven.

Mary appear unto me

Mary appears to Acetr444

Mary appears as a beautiful young woman radiant in glory. She was clothed with a perfectly beautiful heavenly divine gown of blue and white heavenly linen. Her hands in holiness stretched downwards to the Earth and praying to the Divine God Almighty.     
 
Earth Gods and Goddesses speak to their sons and daughters including Acetr444 their hybrid aon of Gods and Goddesses Creators and Creatoresses Multiverses Universes Suns Moons Stars Planets:
            God Cupid of Earth: Cupid here who are you? Acetr444: I am Gabriel I am ACETR444. 
            Anak namin yan!
            Offspring son daughter of ours that!
            Sanlisanlibutang anak namin yan!
           Universes Universes offspring son daughter of ours that! 
           Cupid Uranus yan! Cupid Uranus that!  
          Acetr444: Who will I marry?
          Earth Gods and Goddessses: Cupidon! Athena! Penelope! (Goddesses Daughters of the Gods 
          and Goddesses of the Universes Mi;ky Way Galaxy Universes
                                                              Kilig na kilig Cupidon!
                                                              Blushing so much blushing Cupidon!
 
God Zeus to Acetr444: LINEAGE? CHAOS GAIA EROS OURANOS OCEANOS CRONUS RHEA HADES POSEIDON ZEUS HERA I AM ZEUS THE RIDER OF THE SPHINX THE RIDER IS SHIT ANTHJROPOS PISTIS SOPHIA IALDABAOTH

No comments:

Post a Comment