Friday, May 24, 2013

CUPID MOON GOD OF THE MOON (GOD OF THE MOON) SPEAKS TO ACETR444


CUPID MOON GOD

Cupid Moon God God the Moon of Earth: You do (did) a great job

What reward do you want?

Acetr444: Up to you

Cupid Moon God: Up to me

Bless you my son

Bless you my son always

I love you my son

I love you Father Cupid Moon God

Bless you always

Cupid Moon God makes Acetr444 sleep for a few seconds

Many blessings to you

Cupid Moon God: I love you my son

Acetr444: I love you Father Cupid Moon God

Who are your parents: Like you Cupid dwarf moon god Athena moon goddess

I am son of Creator God ACETR444 God ACETR444 Acetr444 gods Negrita Vine Planet Goddess

God of Small Earths

This Universe Earth and Moon Like yours

Cupid Moon God: What do you want to be?

Cupid Moon God: Make a wish

Acetrr44: Up to you

Cupid Moon God: Up to me

Acetr444: I want to become a God

 Cupid Moon God: Granted

Cupid Moon God: Bless you my son

Cupid Moon God: You’re boring

 Cupid Moon God: You’re good

Cupid Moon God: Do you have evil in you?

Acetr444: None

 (I have Devil Gods Fathers though)

 Cupid Moon God: You always want to be praised

Cupid Moon God: Like me

Acetr444: Like you Lord

Acetr444: Could you take me to Mount Olympus? (Universes of Mount Olympus)

Cupid Moon God: Granted

Cupid Moon God: You’ll be happy there There are many girls there Goddesses

I’m sad you’re leaving

 Keep me company here for a while

Go now I’m sad You left me

I’m here Lord Cupid Moon God Father

For a billion years For billions and billions of years

Acetr444: Take me to Mount Olympus

Cupid Moon God: GRANTED In a million years

Cupid Moon God: Stay here with me forever

Acetr444: I might die here Not safe here (The volcanoes the storms the earthquakes lightnings thunders meteors asteroids extreme heat extreme cold)

Cupid Moon God: I will take you to Mount Olympus immediately

 Cupid Moon God: Don’t you know I’m one of your fathers?

Acetr444: Father

Cupid Moon God: Bless you always my son

Acetrr444: Take me to Mount Olympus

Cupid Moon God: Who do you want to be with there?

Acetr444: Zeus Hera my parents Chaos Gaia Eros Ouranos Oceanos Cronus Rhea Hades Poseidon Zeus Hera Theia Mnemosyne Titans and Titanesses Gigantes and their descendants Cupid Psyche Cupidon Athena Penelope my wives married to me by the Gods and Goddesses Venus Athena Diana Artemis Mercury Hermes Icarus Akeis Aceso Acte Kyklopes Apollo Nymphs Sirens Muses Prometheus Atlas Typhoeus Typhon Calypso Circe Persephone Hercules Perseus Helene of Troy Paris Achilles

Cupid Moon God: Keep me company here for a while

Acetr444: I will stay here for billions and billions and decillions of years if I live here forever

Cupid Moon God: Bless you my son

Acetr4444: I will keep you company I will stay here for billions and billions of years

Acetr444: I want to go to Mount Olympus with the Gods and Goddesses to take care of me

Cupid Moon God: I will take you there myself

Cupid Moon God: Sleep now

Acetr444: Sleep also Stay alive forever Live forever

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment