Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lucifer Zeus YHWH Angel son of Creator God Zeus YHWH God the Sun speaks with Acetr444

Creator Sun God Zeus YHWH (God the Sun): Glory to you my son (Acetr444)
God through the Sun: A throne is set for you in Heaven Saint Acetr444 the Archangel
Angel of the Presence of God Zeus YHWH Angel of the Divine Face of YHWH
God: Archangel Cristel
Creator Sun God Zeus YHWH (God the Sun): Lucifer is my son Lucifer Zeus YHWH                   Ace is my nephew
I am the Sun
You are son of Earth (Acetr444 and all the sons and daughters of Earth Daughter of Titan Cosmogony Goddess Gaia Gaea)
Lucifer Zeus YHWH: I belittle you (Acetr444)
Lucifer is jealous of you (Lucifer Zeus YHWH; Acetr444)
Lucifer Zeus YHWH: Do not steal my Father
I love you
Acetr444: My cousin
Lucifer Zeus YHWH: My cousin
Creator Sun God Zeus YHWH (God the Sun): You will play with Lucifer Zeus YHWH in the future in Heaven Promise
Ace: Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment